Badlands is proud to offer the exclusive Glock Blue Label program to support those who protect and serve communities across the U.S. and around the world. Those who qualify will receive a discount on any GLOCK pistol of their choice.
The Blue Label Program is available to the below with approved purchaser ID:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County & City also includes retired L.E. officers with “retired” credentials (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- EMT’s, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics (with Picture ID from department front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D also includes retired Military with “retired” credentials (Military picture ID front & back) DD214/discharge papers do not qualify – If you cannot submit your ID please use our dealer locator to find a dealer in your area
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers (LE Department Picture ID front & back)
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) Also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers Employed by State Licensed Security Companies (with Employment Picture ID from company front & back) Certifications alone are not authorized and do not qualify
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
- GSSF Coupon Recipients should contact GSSF for more information
This is a discount program offered by Badlands Gun Store and Glock, Inc. for approved purchasers only; you are not registering for or enrolling in any type of law enforcement program.
Eligible participants may purchase 2 weapons per calendar year from Badlands Gun Store which is an a participating GLOCK Law Enforcement Distributor by simply showing your credentials. If you have questions you may call the store at (605) 679-3397.