Badlands Gun Store is proud to be one of only 43 dealers in the USA to offer the FN Law Enforcement and Military Discount (LEMD) Program.
Individuals listed below qualify to purchase ONE firearm per category per year (pistol, carbine or shotgun) from an authorized FN law enforcement distributor/dealer at special discounted pricing (click here for price list).
Eligible program participants include:
- All sworn local, county and state law enforcement officers
- All federal law enforcement officers (i.e., officers with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Investigation, the Federal Air Marshal Service, the Drug Enforcement Administration, etc.)
- Active duty military personnel, all branches
- Reserve duty military personnel, all branches
- Honorably retired military veterans with “retired” military I.D.
- All Transportation Security Administration employees
- Licensed paramedics and emergency medical technicians
- Firefighters, including volunteer firefighters, with appropriate I.D.
- Federal flight deck officers
- All corrections officers, including parole and probation officers
- All retired federal, state, county and local law enforcement officers with “retired” credentials
- Employees of state licensed security companies
- State/city-licensed security officers
- Court judges
- District attorneys and deputy district attorneys